BACK TO SCHOOL IS HERE!!!
Thank you for signing up with our system, and staying informed with our PTO happenings.
** Important information to take care of your PTO business before PTO Headquarters opens on “Meet Your Teacher Day.” **
=Pay for PTO dues, classroom parties, Quick Notes, the Free Will fundraiser, Birthday Signs and Spirit Wear (on the Store tab above).
=Sign up to volunteer (at the Volunteer tab above) for Spirit Lunch and Pizza Day dates or the *Will Call List for Library Aides and Story Readers.
*We will contact Will Call List volunteers with dates at a later time.
Very Important!!! Do NOT use an iPad on this site as all of the features in this registration system are not compatible with iPad use and your registration will NOT go through.
**IMPORTANT SPECIAL LUNCH INFORMATION**
- You will be able to print a copy of each child's order for your records and have online access to each child’s Special Lunch selections throughout the year.
- In the case of snow days - Special Lunch will be served a different day in the following week, depending on vendor availability. An email update will be sent to inform you of the reschedule date.
- Be sure to send a lunch with your child(ren) each Special Lunch day that you haven’t ordered. We do not order extra lunches.
- You are responsible for updating your family profile with any phone number or email changes. Remember that your email is our BEST way to contact you with any SL news and/or updates.
- Please contact the vendors directly with any questions regarding food allergies/ingredients. **Note to parents of children with food allergies: if you choose to order Special Lunches for your child, please be aware that none of our vendors can GUARANTEE to provide lunches that are free of allergens. Our vendors try to provide lunches that are free of allergens, however, there is always a risk due to possible cross-contamination in any food service facility. Thank you for your understanding. Please note that all desserts are nut-free and NOT processed in a plant with nuts.
- Refunds cannot be given due to absences for any reason. Feel free to pick up your child’s lunch during his/her lunch period. We cannot hold lunches past 12:45 p.m..
- We appreciate any input you have at email@example.com
- Reminder: Special Lunch is available to ALL KINDERGARTEN EXTENDED DAY FRIDAY STUDENTS!
- ALL ORDERS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2015!!!
The 2015-2016 Special Lunch Committee
Lisa Kramer, Tracy Link, Cindy Miller, Mara Lappin, Michelle Steele, Aileen Porta, Jill Briskman and Jamie Feld
In order to access information on this system, you will need to log in. If you do not have an account, you may request one using the account request link. If you have an account, but cannot remember your password, you may request a password change using the password reset link