MEADOWBROOK SPECIAL LUNCH 2014-2015!!!
Now you can...
*Order Special Lunch online
*Volunteer to serve Special Lunch online
IMPORTANT - If you've already created an account, please use the login button in the upper right hand corner to access your information.
*FIRST-TIME USERS: After reading this page, click on the account request link at the bottom of this page to begin sign-in.
The instructions on this website are very straightforward in taking you through the ordering process. Read the top of each page before you begin.
In the event that you may need help, please FIRST contact us by email
at firstname.lastname@example.org and THEN by calling Lisa Kramer @ (847)272-7750
Please be aware that if your computer does not have the correct cookies or settings, you should try another computer before contacting us; this will usually solve the problem. You may use any computer - at home, the library, at work, etc. - that has internet access.
PLEASE be sure to fill out your member profile completely before ordering lunches! You will not have access to ordering until you and your child(ren)'s information is entered into the system (member profile will be an option in the gray bar at the top of the page after you log in.)
- Order Deadline: FRIDAY, AUGUST 29th. This is a FIRM deadline!
- You may choose to order whatever specific dates you like. The software records your order/s and will calculate a grand total due at the end.
- PLEASE REMEMBER to enter your child's teacher in your member profile! (If you click on Homeroom, you will see a drop-down menu with a list of teachers.)
- Please send a check to school with your child the NEXT DAY. You may send one (1) check per family. Please make the check payable to Meadowbrook PTO and put it in an envelope marked ATTENTION: SPECIAL LUNCH.
- Checks CANNOT be accepted after Wednesday, September 3rd. If we do not receive the check in a timely manner, your order cannot be processed.
- You will be able to print a copy of each child's order for your records and have online access to each child’s Special Lunch selections throughout the year.
- In the case of snow days - Special Lunch will be served a different day in the following week, depending on vendor availability. An email update will be sent to inform you of the reschedule date.
- PLEASE be aware of your ordering! Do not, for example, order (2) “2 slices of pizza,” unless you want 4 pieces. You will be charged for what you order!
- Be sure to send a lunch with your child(ren) each Special Lunch day that you haven’t ordered. We do not order extra lunches.
- You are responsible for updating your family profile with any phone number or email changes. Remember that your email is our BEST way to contact you with any SL news and/or updates.
- Please contact the vendors directly with any questions regarding food allergies/ingredients. **Note to parents of children with food allergies: if you choose to order Special Lunches for your child, please be aware that none of our vendors can GUARANTEE to provide lunches that are free of allergens. Our vendors try to provide lunches that are free of allergens, however, there is always a risk due to possible cross-contamination in any food service facility. Thank you for your understanding.
- Refunds cannot be given due to absences for any reason. Feel free to pick up your child’s lunch during his/her lunch period.
- We appreciate any input you have at email@example.com
- NEW this year: Special Lunch is available to ALL KINDERGARTEN EXTENDED DAY FRIDAY STUDENTS!
THE SITE WILL BE OPEN FOR ORDERING
Friday, August 15th AND WILL CLOSE Friday, August 29th
**First step to order:
Click on: account request link
The 2013-2014 Special Lunch Committee
Jennifer Falk, Lisa Kramer, Tracy Link, Cindy Miller, Amy Rassin, Michelle Steele,
In order to access information on this system, you will need to log in. If you do not have an account, you may request one using the account request link. If you have an account, but cannot remember your password, you may request a password change using the password reset link