Elm Place PTO Website
Food Day Ordering/Registration Instructions:
1) Log in or create an account on the upper right side of this screen. If you have an incoming 6th grader and have an account, add your child's name to your 'profile'. Select your child's advisory teacher and grade in the drop down menu to ensure your child will receive their lunch and yearbook. 6th grade parents do not know their advisory yet, choose UNKNOWN.
2) Go to the food day tab drop down menu and click "ordering/view orders". Select your child's name then "start shopping". You will be prompted to sign up to volunteer. Select the dates that you are able to volunteer or "x" out of that screen (top right).
3) Make your food day selections on the ordering calendar. Instructions are at the top of each page. Remember to click on 'place your order' at the end or your order will not go through. If you have multiple children, you must repeat these instructions and place a separate order for each child.
4) Pay for your order on-line via credit card (nominal processing fee will be charged) or make a check payable to Elm Place PTO and MAIL it to Pam Gussis, 1360 Eastwood Ave. no later than Wednesday, August 24. You do NOT need to include a copy of your order in the envelope. No late orders or payments will be accepted.
Please note any "Do not order" dates listed on the ordering calendar. (for example, 6th Grade Outdoor Education, Hi Notes Festival for Band, choir, orchestra, field trips, etc.). Refunds will not be issued.
Print your order for your records and give a copy to your child to avoid confusion when your child has a food day.
It is YOUR responsibility when ordering, to be diligent in making your food choices, as well as when receiving/eating the food items. The Food Day Committee cannot take any responsibility for any allergic reactions.
There are 3 food session for the 2016-17 school year:
August 29 - November 18 (Order August 8 - August 19)
November 28 - March 3 (Order November 5 - November 14)
March 6-June 2 (Order February 11 - February 19)
Please sign up to help serve lunch. Food days cannot run without volunteers. If you would also like to volunteer as a back up, add your name to the "will call list" and you will be contacted if we are short of volunteers or if someone needs to call on a replacement last minute.
You can order magazines ALL year round. We receive 40% of every sale.
To renew a subscription or place a new one, go to:http://l.facebook.com/l/
2016-16 Executive Board
- Kerri Gimbel - Tracy Grant - Heather Plush - Eunice Paniagua - Annette Doherty
Co-President Vice President Vice President Treasurer Secretary