Elm Place PTO Website
The cookie dough is on the way!
Thank you for your support of our PTO fundraiser!
FOOD DAY ORDER/REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW FAMILIES:
1) Log in or create an account on the upper right side of this screen. Select your child's advisory teacher and grade in the drop down menu to ensure your child will receive their lunch.
2) Go to the food day tab drop down menu and click "ordering/view orders". Select your child's name then "start shopping". You will be prompted to sign up to volunteer. Select the dates that you are able to volunteer or "x" out of that screen (top right).
3) Make your food day selections on the ordering calendar. Instructions are at the top of each page. Remember to click on 'place your order' at the end or your order will not go through. If you have multiple children, you must repeat these instructions and place a separate order for each child.
4) Pay for your order on-line via credit card (nominal processing fee will be charged) or make a check payable to Elm Place PTO and MAIL it to Pam Gussis, 1360 Eastwood Ave. no later than Wednesday, November 23. You do NOT need to include a copy of your order in the envelope. No late orders or payments will be accepted.
Please sign up to help serve lunch. Food days cannot run without volunteers. If you would also like to volunteer as a back up, add your name to the "will call list" and you will be contacted if we are short of volunteers or if someone needs to call on a replacement last minute.
IMPORTANT HOT LUNCH INFORMATION:
- Please note any "Do not order" dates listed on the ordering calendar. (for example: Hi Notes Festival for Band, choir, orchestra, field trips, etc.). Refunds will not be issued.
- Print your order for your records and give a copy to your child to avoid confusion when your child has a food day.
- It is YOUR responsibility when ordering, to be diligent in making your food choices, as well as when receiving/eating the food items. The Food Day Committee cannot take any responsibility for any allergic reactions.
- There are 2 more food session for the 2016-17 school year: November 28 - March 3 (Order November 5 - November 14) and March 6-June 2 (Order February 11 - February 19)
You can order magazines ALL year round. We receive 40% of every sale.
To renew a subscription or place a new one, go to:http://l.facebook.com/l/
TEXT-A-TIP Info Link
2016-16 Executive Board
- Kerri Gimbel - Tracy Grant - Heather Plush - Eunice Paniagua - Annette Doherty
Co-President Vice President Vice President Treasurer Secretary