Elm Place PTO Website
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR
- Vice President
- Hot Lunch Captain(s)
- Order deadline: Wednesday, June 10, 2015.
- Additional details:
Required items not included in kits, but can be added to your order if selected:
Case-It 3" Zipper Binder (7th & 8th), Scientific Calculator, Earbuds, and Ruler (7th).
Band and Orchestra each require a 1" 3-Ring Binder, that can also be added to your order if selected.
Items not included in kit but need to be brought on the first day of school:
- (Cash or check made out to Elm Place) for Planner
- (Cash or check made out to Elm Place) for 7th and 8th grade literature book.
- (Cash or check made out to Elm Place) for Gym Uniform. (Hand-me-downs gym uniforms are fine).
- (3) Boxes of unscented facial tissue (Kleenex) - collected by advisor.
- (3) Rolls of paper towels - collected for science.
- (1) Package of Baby Wipes
- For a complete list of school supplies go to:
TEXT-A-TIP Info Link
- It's never too late to place an order. Elm Place gets credit for the sales ALL year long.
- To renew a subscription or to order a new one, go to: http://gaschoolstore.com/
- Elm Place school code is 2629053.
- Session Three: April 8th - May 29th
HOT LUNCH VENDORS
Monday - Potbelly
Tuesday - Piero's
Wednesday - Michael's
Thursday - NY Slices
Friday - Michael's
* Log-in and go to Food Days/Menu Calendar for complete menus and descriptions.
2014/2015 PTO EXECUTIVE BOARD
Kerri Gimbel - Tracy Grant - Jason Blumer - Tory Jarvis - Marissa Casey - Amy Rosenblum
Co-President Co-President Vice President Vice President Secretary Treasurer
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org