Elm Place PTO Website
- Have dresses your daughters have outgrown? Elm Place is creating a "dress boutique" as a part of EP's annual Day of Giving in December.
- Dresses must be in EXCELLENT condition only. Nothing torn, stained our otherwise ruined. Our goal is to collect 300 dresses.
- Dresses can be dropped at 1844 Northland Avenue.
- If you have any questions contact Jill Rudman at 847.899.8809 or
- November 10th - 7:00 p.m. / EP Library
- January 12th - 9:00 a.m. / EP Teacher's Lounge
- March 16th - 7:00 p.m. / EP Library
- May 19th - 9:00 a.m. / EP Teacher's Lounge
Session One: September 2nd - November 21st
Session Two: December 1st - March 25th
Session Three: April 8th - May 29th
HOT LUNCH VENDORS
Monday - Potbelly
Tuesday - Piero's
Wednesday - Kitchen Chicks
Thursday - NY Slices
Friday - Michael's
* Log-in and go to Food Days/Menu Calendar for complete menus and descriptions.
REGISTRATION for RETURNING FAMILIES
Log-in now to renew your PTO membership for the 2014-15 school year. Your username and password have not changed. If you can't remember
your password, click the "Forgot your password" link on the "Login" page to have a reminder sent to your email address.
- If you had an 8th grader graduate last year AND no other children at EP last year AND an incoming 6th grader, you will need to set up a new
account. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- If you had a 6th or 7th grade student last year AND an incoming 6th grader, you will need to add your 6th grader to your account profile.
REGISTRATION for NEW FAMILIES
Welcome! To register your child/ren, simply click on "Login" at the top right of this page. Click the "Create new account" link on Login page. For
incoming 6th graders, you can leave the advisor selection blank.
Once the advisors are assigned, we will input them for you. If you have any trouble setting up your account, please do not hesitate to contact us
To register for hot lunch:
1. select "Food Days" on the menu bar
2. click "Ordering/View Order" from the Food Day drop-down menu
3. follow prompts
4. you have the option of paying by credit card or with a check.
If you need any help or have any questions, please contact Kerri Gimbel - firstname.lastname@example.org
It's never too late to place an order. Elm Place gets credit for the sales ALL year long.
To renew a subscription or to order a new one, just click this link: gaschoolstore.com
Elm Place school code is 2629053.
Elm Place PTO
2014/2015 PTO EXECUTIVE BOARD
- Kerri Gimbel - Tracy Grant - Jason Blumer - Tory Jarvis - Marissa Casey - Amy Rosenblum
Co-President Co-President Vice President Vice President Secretary Treasurer
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org