Elm Place PTO Website
Food days cannot run without volunteers. Please volunteer. If you would like to volunteer as a sub, add your name to the "will call list" and you will be contacted if someone needs a replacement last minute.
HOT LUNCH 2017-18
- 2nd Session Dates: November 27 - February 23 (registration open November 1-12)
- 3rd Session Dates: February 26 - June 1 (registration February 1-11)
- Please note any "Do not order" dates listed on the ordering calendar. (for example: Hi Notes Festival for Band, choir, orchestra, field trips,
etc.). Refunds will not be issued.
- Print your order for your records and give a copy to your child to avoid confusion when your child has a food day.
- The Food Day Committee will not take any responsibility for any allergic reactions. It is YOUR responsibility when ordering, to be diligent in
making food choices, as well as when receiving/eating the food items.
- See details below for registering.
Payments can be made on-line via credit card or check payable to Elm Place PTO and MAILED to
Elm Place PTO
Attention HOT LUNCH
2031 N. Sheridan Road
For second session, payments are due no later than Sunday, November 12. You do NOT need to include a copy of your order in the envelope. No late orders or payments will be accepted.
NOTE: Any orders still unpaid on Monday, November 13, will automatically be cancelled.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW FAMILIES
1) Create an account by selecting Login at top right on Home Page. Select create a new account. Complete profile before you register for membership and hot lunch.
2) Select your child's advisory teacher and grade in the drop down menu to ensure your child will receive their lunch. If you don't know your student's advisor, please select 'unassigned'.
3) On the Food Days drop down menu and select "ordering/view orders". Select your child's name then "start shopping". You will be prompted to sign up to volunteer. Select the dates that you are able to volunteer or "x" out of that screen (top right).
4) Make your food day selections on the ordering calendar. Instructions are at the top of each page. Remember to click on 'place your order' at the end or your order will not go through. If you have multiple children, you must repeat these instructions and place a separate order for each child.
5) Pay for your order on-line via credit card or check payable to Elm Place PTO and MAIL it to Elm Place PTO, Attention HOT LUNCH, 2031 N, Sheridan Road no later than Sunday, November 12. You do NOT need to include a copy of your order in the envelope.
You can order magazines ALL year round. We receive 40% of every sale.
To renew a subscription or place a new one, go to:http://l.facebook.com/l/
Elm Place school code is 2629053.
TEXT-A-TIP Info Link
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017-18 Executive Board
- Kerri Gimbel - Tracy Grant - Lisa Hirsh - Eunice Paniagua - Tami Gilbert
President Vice President Vice President Treasurer Secretary