Elm Place PTO Website
PLEASE READ BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR FOOD DAY ORDER
- Please note the DO NOT ORDER dates (Band/Orchestra/Chorus concerts, Great America, Graduation) and check your
calendar for personal conflicts (vacations, holidays, Passover restrictions). No credits or refunds will be issued.
- Make-up dates for snow days will be Monday, April 13 (for 2/2) and Thursday April 2 (for 1/8). No new orders will be
accepted these days. There will be no make-up day for Wednesday, January 7. If you'd like a refund for this day, you
can send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kitchen Chicks will not be doing school lunches 3rd session. We will be offering Michael's on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Please be diligent in making your food selections. The PTO is not responsible for any allergic reactions.
- Thank you in advance for your support of the PTO Hot Lunch program.
SAVE THE DATE
- Chipotle Family Dinner Fundraiser on May 18th.
- It's never too late to place an order. Elm Place gets credit for the sales ALL year long.
- To renew a subscription or to order a new one, go to: http://gaschoolstore.com/
- Elm Place school code is 2629053.
- March 16th - 7:00 p.m. / EP Library
- May 19th - 9:00 a.m. / EP Teacher's Lounge
- Session Two: December 1st - March 25th
- Session Three: April 8th - May 29th
HOT LUNCH VENDORS
Monday - Potbelly
Tuesday - Piero's
Wednesday - Michael's
Thursday - NY Slices
Friday - Michael's
* Log-in and go to Food Days/Menu Calendar for complete menus and descriptions.
2014/2015 PTO EXECUTIVE BOARD
Kerri Gimbel - Tracy Grant - Jason Blumer - Tory Jarvis - Marissa Casey - Amy Rosenblum Co-President Co-President Vice President Vice President Secretary Treasurer email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org